Sunday, February 10, 2008

Introducing "Half-time"

Hello, my name is Budiman Al-Isnin, and you are at Half-time.

I'm a retired professional and have just started blogging. I name this "half-time" after being inspired by how some soccer teams managed to stop the rot and changed their end-result even though they were trailing, after their half-time break. Most surely, during the break, the players must have been given a real talking-to or pep-talk by their coach.

Half-time is also the time when the one in-charge is able to apply changes in strategy (if trailing or deviating badly from the pre-game game plan ,) or tactics (if the overall plan is still ok, but some tweaks are required).

This is more to help me steer a better course as I negotiate the waters in the second half of my life's journey than to advise folks. This is also to share some things with my children, who'd rather read my thoughts than be told about them.

Your comments are most welcome.

Thank you.

budi

No comments: